Friday, February 3, 2023

Hybrid Friday 4!


Happy Friday! Let's wrap up the week with some ways to roll into the weekend ready to go and feeling great!  

Recipe of the week

Teriyaki Ground Beef Bowls


Gratitude
What about today has improved over yesterday?


Mindset
I feel amazing when I eat well. I deserve to feel amazing when I nourish my body. It is easy for me to eat well. Healthy eating is about balance.

Practice
"Un-diet" your mindset. Drop the "all-or-nothing" approach. Quit the extremes and practice moderation! 
You're not "cheating". 

EAT SOMETHING HEALTHY BEFORE A TREAT
Focus on quality
Plan indulgences
Don't skip meals "to save up"
portion your trigger foods
*Track what you are eating*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nutrition Made Simple: How to Build a Balanced Meal

  Nutrition Made Simple: How to Build a Balanced Meal When it comes to nutrition, keeping it simple is key. One of the most effective strate...